Wednesday 24 July 2013

The Beggining

Fellow readers!

            Welcome to the blogspot co-founded and administrated by my friend Marko Sišul and me - Hrvoje Crnjar. My primary interests cover art, philosophy and science. I'll be writing mostly about less-known pieces of art history and trying to give an insight or information about more popular works and novelties. Also, i'll be willing to do a research on a subject you want me to explore if I find it interesting or to answer your questions.

I hope you will continue revisiting our blog to check out our regular updates and interesting articles as much as I hope it will be worth revisiting. The real fun starts tomorrow!
 Hal

And for my turn, I'll be going with the nickname Makrokrama in my blogs, while my friend here will go with Hal. Some of you have certainly seen the nickname Makrokrama before, like in some MMO games etc. I'll be sure to make a list in which games and pages I'm using it so you don't confuse me with other people.

Firstly I’ll be writing about some fun facts in the world probably interesting as well. Since I love space and games you can expect that there will be some themes about that and I’ll surely be posting about programming, probably make some lessons too, if I have the will I’ll even teach you how to make a simple game. Like my friend, if you have something interesting or if you have anything you’d want us to write about just let us know and if we like it we’ll write about it. I guess that’s it for our introduction.
                                                                                                                                                                            Makrokrama


*As I promised, the list of pages and games with my nickname: World of Tanks (Warplanes and Warships) in the whole wargaming.net trilogy, Tribes Ascend, Dungeons and Dragons Online (I go by the nickname Rumas Kolis here), Star Trek Online (same as DDO), deviant art and youtube. – M.

No comments:

Post a Comment